A variety of learning experiences

Receipts and Tax Forms

Students can confirm payment and obtain their Tuition and Enrolment Certificate (T2202), required for completing personal tax returns, through their student record.
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requires all student to include their social insurance number (SIN) on the T2202 form. You can enter your SIN through the ‘Change my Address’ menu item in your student record.