Change of Program or Advisor

Students who would like to change advisors should consult with their GPC prior to requesting a change. Once confirmed, students will need to complete the change of advisor form which requires approval from both the previous advisor and the new advisor. Students who are changing degree programs may be required to change their advisors to an affiliated advisor in the new program of study. Approval from the program chair is required for changes within the division, approval from the dean is required for changes to a new division.